PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas - New Cabin Crew Uniform
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2008, 01:49
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cartexchange....I have to say for argument's sake, I agree with you re female crew. Yes we sound sexist, but hey, we live in a world that has a label for everything and we stereotype this and that. This is just fact, this is the way the world revolves around its 24 hour axis. I'm just calling a spade a spade and not a 'splade'. I think (and it is my opinion, opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one) it is socially acceptable, to some extent, to see a larger male than a larger female in the cabin. Also I think passengers have a glamourised view of female flight attendants and I have to admit those girls who work for Asian and Middle Eastern Airlines, premium airlines that is, are in the majority simply gorgeoous. Look, I'm a Friend of Dorothy anyway, but I looooove working on a cart with stunning looking girls who are really sweet on the eye candy. Makes me wonder what I missed out on!!!! LOL. Sorry if this offends anyone...but its my opinion and I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Anyway, we've digress now.

Back to the uniform issue....got wind of some crew gossiping about the new colours.....and they reckon its gonna be more grey than silver. Hmmm...I was hoping it would be more of a metallic silver with a subtle shiny lustre. I think that would look awesome against a black suit and white shirt. Any thoughts anyone......?????