PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2008, 17:28
delay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
homonster, i would think again before calling cirrus an unremmitting falsifier of fact...

i tend to believe him, why wouldnt etihad shortlist him? If i were an airline, I would CERTAINLY prefer someone with the flying skills and re-train them to the companys standard operating procedures.

Getting someone fresh with no flight experience is ALWAYS a risk, when I was doing my PPL, I knew a guy who did over 70 hours and never went solo ! some people just arent meant to fly....

As for his resignation to submit the email? its his decision, personally if I were shorlisted for anything it wouldnt be the best Idea to submit confidential information between you and the company on the internet which it would have clearly stated :

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER NOTICE : This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Etihad airways or its employees are not responsible for any auto-generated spurious messages that you may receive from Etihad email addresses. Etihad Airways

Lets all be PATIENT, im sure we'll here from etihad in a month or two....