PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is there going to be any jobs left for me? :(
Old 6th May 2008, 13:41
Maximum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK4457 - I'm glad someone else has seen the confusion in AWACS-bhoy's maths (as he presents it). I felt it would be a little churlish and petty to start defending myself over the comment from AWACS about my reading skills!

If you're still there AWACS-bhoy, better to play the ball than the man eh?

You're in a fantastic position to become a professional pilot if that's what you really want, and if of course you have the skills required. Don't blow it or you'll look back in twenty years with huge regret.

As a slight aside, it's interesting you've chosen to comment on the sums, but have failed to discuss most of the other points that have ben raised. The important ones, you know, about what you really want!

You wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last to find this kind of decision difficult. And of course I may be entirely wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if you're thinking about what other people will think about your decision. Make it for yourself. Don't worry what other people will think of you. Do what you feel is right for you. Whatever that is.