PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Steve Hislop killed in helicopter accident: threads merged
Old 6th May 2008, 13:39
scottishterrier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Inquiry

Apologies for the error in accounting for your experience.

Im sorry to say that concensus still proves nothing. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.
We all are well aware that the weather and cumulo-granite is the heli pilots greatest challenge.

School auxiliary Maureen Briggs, 63, told the hearing she was in her garden when she heard a helicopter noise overhead, followed "seconds" later by the sound of jets and then a bang.
"Suddenly there was a terrific noise of two jets," she said.
"They were on their sides going up each side of the valley, very low. "It was immediately after the helicopter."
Here is something to support an earler part of a post.

Squadron leader John Rigby said he had told his crew to move away from the A7 valley during an exercise from RAF Lossiemouth, to avoid cloud which can cause pilots to become disorientated.
perhaps they weren't so experienced as was claimed.

Scissor, this is something I hope you regret, You did not know anything of this man.
Private pilot+too much money+helicopter+ego+bad weather = DEAD !! End of Story.
The real tragedy and loss of this accident is lost to most of you, I can assure you that the family of the victim are hardened to this sort of debate considering the years passed and the Inquiry just completed.

Moderator,

I believe that there is an interest to the greater good and learning from this post and believe it should continue. If you need further approval pm me.