PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2008, 02:18
drool69er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Idiot Singa Snakes

I would have thought the incident at Stars would have knocked some sense into Wuzy......... obviously not. I think there has been so much of his airforce buddies sperm pumped up is arse it'll take a bullet to fix him.
When he says he was a wing man in the airforce, I think he's meaning "ring man". Maybe it's Snake pronunciation of the engrish language??

Give it 6months, and HKA will cease to exist, and these snakes can go back to the swamp pit they emerged from. Never before has HKA lost so much money per month since these idiots took charge. My guess is a large chunk of the loss is due to the training cost of these idiots failing checks.

I've flown with 2 of these self appointed trainers for HKA and I think that "land on the center line" is not part of their syllabus. In fact it almost seems that, "just get the thing on the ground" is more like it.

As for all you doubters out there that think its previous management fault that HKA is in the state its in now....... I tell you that the reason why there was no pay rise from them, is that this sh*t pay package was proposed long before Wuzy got out of bed with Eric the Bedwetter and it was thrown back at management because it IS insulting. Previous Flight Ops managers stood for what they beleived in, not like these spineless idiots that are there now.

Soon all that will be left in HKA is that brown noser puppy dog F/O and his
Singa Snakes. No one else likes these guys at all, and want to leave, including local staff working at citygate and LNAC house. Well done Singa idiots!!! You've shown the world how to F&*k an airline in less than 6 months. You shouldn't be as arrogant as you are, you are all a shame to your country!!!

As for that arse licking F/O, you all should be very aware of his links to websites!!!! That guy has absolutely no friends/girlfriends or social life except for his laptop. If you want to keep your files secure, stay away!!!
This guy will do anything to be the first upgraded F/O, as he keeps telling people he will be???? What an idiot.

For all F/O's left at HKA, keep an eye on these new Captains!!! Save yourselves.