PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Business Jets
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2008, 21:57
Chinchilla.612

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there, Just to answer a couple of questions,

Flyer 2008,
Yes, PQ is still with EBJ.
And also yes, the privately owned CJ2 has been handed over to another operator to look after due to a number of factors on both sides.
But as the company has taken on an extra CJ2, 2 more CJ1's and a CJ2+ in the last couple of months, I for one am not at all concerned by this change. Especially as the new aircraft are being operated fully rather than only for an owner. Also as previously stated there are other new aircraft coming all the time. So yes....one out and lots in!

ExcelXLS Driver,
Can't comment on the XLS fleet as I'm on the CJ's, but I've been with the company since last summer and although there have been a couple of minor hickups with my expenses I have been (and still am) very happy working with them. I should also say that those problems were all experienced just after I joined last summer and everything has run smoothly with my pay and expenses for quite a few months now. As for hotel rooms.....only ever had to put them on my own card once (before I got a company card), they normally go on the company card or are paid for by the company.

Despite what some people have written on here, from my own experience of EBJ, yes I would recommend them as an employer to any of my friends.

Hope that helps answer some of the recent queries.