PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I guess they don't like Heli's !!!!
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2008, 11:59
John Eacott

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by scooter boy
I nodded sagely and agreed with him - what I didn't tell him was that I loved the smell of kerosene in the morning, the noise will be increased a little by my helicopter coming in and out and that accessibility to the regional airport is a positive attribute in my opinion.

Console yourself with the knowledge that these miserable complaining so and sos are upsetting themselves far more with this nonsense than they are the rest of us.
I took great delight a few years ago when a new neighbour chose to complain to the council about my landings in my back paddock. Delight at the council telling him they know all about the landings, they can't do anything about it as I've been operating for 20+ years and have grandfather rights, and even if they could do anything, they wouldn't

The complainant, being a Broadmeadows bogan, finds it totally acceptable to grind around his lawn all day most Sundays on a trail bike
He's also the only neighbour to have been missed off the invites for local joy flights