PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LHR T5-Survival Tips, Hints, Places to go & Things to do
Old 4th May 2008, 00:45
c2lass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We flew from MUC to LHR this week and had a couple of hours before our connecting flight to ABZ. We had not had breakfast so were looking for something to eat. We saw "Plane Food" Gordon Ramsays new restaurant and took a look at the menu. £16.50 for a breakfast I said to hubby we are not paying that much for a breakfast and we set off to go somewhere else.

I then thought airport food is usually expensive anyway, plus it was my birthday so lets treat ourselves, so off we trotted back.

Well I can honestly say it was aboslutely FANTASTIC. The food, the service and the ambience. You could sure taste the difference. Quality sausages, butter than tasted like butter, freshly made orange juice, the nicest marmalade I have ever tasted. It was wonderful and a lovely birthday treat and finish to our holidayin Bavaria.

The staff were very attentive and there were plenty of staff around too. There is a 12.5% service charge added to the bill but I think it is well deserved. Well done Gordon Ramsay!

I now cannot wait for our next flight through Terminal 5 in September as then we will try lunch. I am starting to save now!!

Next time you are in T5 give yourself a real treat!! I can highly recommend the place.