PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin crew rude???
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2008, 20:36
Tiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
with nflyer band kinda reminds me of a similar incident approx 7-8 years ago on another internet site like this one.
Unfortunately it didn`t get nipped in the bud like this, but lesson leant.

A guy who worked for GO started stiring up stuff regards to BA, BA cabin crew. Now this then kicked off the likes of Easyjet crews and various other airline staff. Next thing on this site was near all out war. Various comment flying.
Then one evening his guy who said he worked for GO connected me though chat available on this particular site. So asked usual questions. Now I`m been playing this game since late 1980`s. Things were vague. Bit like when I was an SEP trainer with one airline and this girl said she had worked for US Air as crew, yet was very vague. (She proved to be an illegal immigrant and was using her sisters name and passport.. long story)
This guy then admited he was a school boy about 15-16 yrs old and his friend worked for GO but had been turned down by BA, hence all the problems.
I explained to him he had caused a lot of trouble on the site and that a lot of airline staff would be very worried regarding jobs and the situation within it due to Sept 11th.
He did apologised and got an explaination which I told the site moderators and but his explaination on that site. He was very convincing with dicated web site to the beloved airline pics etc.. lesson to be learnt.