PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2008, 20:14
MerchantVenturer

Brunel to Concorde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MV do you have any idea how the load factors are going on the SAS flights to Oslo?
I don't at the moment. The first batch of CAA stats for April are due on 14th of this month. I'll have a look around that time, although for the last month or two BRS has not featured in the first batch so it might be a week or so after that.

For what's it worth the inaugural rotation on Sunday 30 March carried a total of 97 pax (that's the total for both ways) according to the CAA.

My wife and I have looked at going but the Tuesday and Thursday outbounds don't reach Oslo Airport until 2355 which means a very late arrival at a hotel. The Sunday is a bit better with a 2200 arrival which we would favour if we go.

When are Easyjet's winter 08/09 flights on sale? Do you think they will fly to some new destinations this winter? If so, where? Thanks
easyJet tend to release their summer and winter timetables in groups of bases but often over a one or two week period. The winter shedules should be out within a few weeks I would have thought.

I've heard no mutterings about any new routes.