PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus from Skippers (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2008, 13:28
Brasilian Bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Led Zep,

PMSL!!! This is the funniest thing I have read here in ages!! Or, it would be if it weren't all true...

Where's JP off to then, was wondering when he'd make the Great Escape, nice bloke always good to work with. Word has it RF can't get another job in aviation because everyone else knows what he's really like, the guy goes on about customer servce and image and all that crap, yet at times could be regularly seen losing his 'nana at some poor terminal girl behind the check in counter- how's that for your positive PR RS???! Not to mention his dropping in at the worst time from his 'corporate'(aka diving holiday) trips right when ramp was at its busiest and couldn't afford to spend the extra time running around after him and his mates...

Oh yes and let's not forget chasing all the p!ssed pax around the tarmac after said winery charter flights... the apron is a safe environment for that, not!!!

Last I heard the hardworking fish was off to better things, let's hope his rosters have improved somewhat since then!!!

For anyone wanting to know how much this company values its staff (in case everyone already didnt) I recall running into a check in chick in tears from the stress, and she made.... get this... $8 per hour for working a 40 hour week. (Of course, only 38 of those were paid) No wonder they all left!!!