PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying clubs in the North West
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2001, 13:45
LDG_GEAR _MONITOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with the above comments about ravenair. i have never had to hold at liverpool taxi straight out and airbourne have only had to hold on the way in for a couple of times most was 2 orbits - and never for easy jet just other PA38's or 152 etc
Negative g - good name considering ur comments about liverpool and as for the not commenting on the schools and leaving it open as though they are all a disaster - have u tried flying from liverpool yet?

Have u seen the investment going into GA there ? have u seen the new premises at keenair - streets ahead of there old place. and then theres the impressive hangar at ravenair nearing the end of its build with its own apron - and i belive that it is only the first phase of a multi bay hangar complex !! its also sposed to be big enough to get an A320 in in SIZE i know not physically due to height of doors but in overall length width of hangar. love to know where there heading !!

Anyway enough of my comments about GA at liverpool as i think theres only one way it can go - up. i dont know of many airfields in north west with this sort of investment going on? unless u know better .....