PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blackpool 3/2/07
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2008, 19:24
Aztec Driver

A-B-A

Not posted for a while as my previous was removed.
Whilst a lot of finger pointing and hatered may be seen one small point has been well over looked
A-B flight was not repeat not mandated that day,indeed the Aztec aircraft remained unused / wanted until 3 months after it returned.
No body any where pressured thoes two aviators to return to Blackpool that night, this was and is their decision and took them to their maker
I am sick and tired of all the finger pointing, Walker senior has a grudge against the owner of the RF, due to his son's untimely departure from this life. Walker senior get a life (what's left of it) your barking up the wrong tree. The coroner will only determine what, when, how your son left this world, anything more will have to be followed up by a civil prosecution, to which the owner of the aircraft has already won on 2 occasions.
I feel sorry for The guy who offered his aircraft to do two people favours, look what shi- this has caused.
Incidently I wonder if the fingers were/ would be pointed if this aircraft had departed from one of the other famous RF at Blackpool