PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 55, 65, 75....
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2008, 15:23
raven11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Worm. Is your post a wind-up???

You can't be serious? So you were a Captain in the RAAF? Did you mention that during your interview with CX? I'm sure it would have impressed them.

You may not have noticed, but at least half of the senior pilots you bemoan are accomplished ex-military pilots (heck, some have even shot down enemy fighters..and one Herc!). I can only guess that you didn't notice because we don't use it as an introduction!

But the fact you think it gives you license to preach that A Scalers are greedy and should "get over things" is a bit rich! Especially as you go on to say that we should all stick together. A tiny bit of a contradiction...don't you think?

Quite frankly, although we may not have flown together, I think my colleagues and I "conduct" ourselves quite professionally..thank you very much! Upgrades are not just given away here?

Most people would say they are proud to have "earned" their stripes, and are maybe just a tiny bit resentful about being judged by junior pilots (ex-military or not) that are still in need of...what were your words, "fostering and developing".

BTW, and quite "honestly", I would not have joined on B scale. So you get over that!

As we said when I was in the Air Force, get some "time-in" before you make judgments or comment.