PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas - New Cabin Crew Uniform
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2008, 14:14
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cartexchange....I totally agree with you...there are waaaaay too many options for the females. This is gonna sound really sexist, but I think females should either wear a smart business skirt or a dress. I don't see other reputable big name airlines giving their females too many options....and if you work in Asia....forget it!!!!!

Wouldn't you agree with me...if there are too many options, it is hard for customers to work out who is who amongst the females...if its not print dress, then its black dress, if its not black dress then its the skirt....if its not the skirt then its slacks....and for goodness sakes, if its not slacks then its maternity wear. For cryin' out loud...we are an airline....NOT a Noni-B or Katies store front.

OK girls....I'm waiting for you to jump up and down and shoot me down with sexism....blah blah blah...yawn But hey....flying is a perceived glamourous job...if other females from other premium airlines can look uniform, sexy, and smart...why can't ours? Guys too! Its all about eye candy....image is EVERYTHING!!!!! OK....shoot me down also for being vain...blah blah blah...yawn!!!!!