PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Profit Share....
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2008, 13:43
Wiley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flashy, I deserve a mention on your list. While I didn't exactly promise to bear my bum in Bourke Street, I was one of the naysayers and have to admit to being very, very pleasantly surprised.

With the unabashed intention of spreading the word to the many EK drivers not on Anders' All Pilots' Group, would anyone like to comment on Manuel's suggestion that we all gain a bit of good karma by sharing a very small slice of our good fortune with Maria and her incredible Dhaka Project?

No one will be surprised after reading the above that I think it's an excellent suggestion. Even 50 or 100 Dirhams from each of us would make an incredible difference to DP's bottom line, while given the amount we've all received, some might feel they could add another zero to their contribution.

It's simply a matter of slipping an envelope with a cheque or a banknote (or two) in it into Box 500 at the CBC.

For those not familiar with the Dhaka Project, the creation of one of EK's Flight Attendants, see: www.thedhakaproject.org