PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus from Skippers (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2008, 06:42
Led Zep

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Snoop Foam cups and minties

SQ originally was asking closer to $200m (rumoured), so much for being a temporary CEO.
Hey, I could do the job...all I'd need to do is walk around with a cheesy grin and impress clients with timtams in the VIP room. They're hungry? Being money-savvy, get the terminal girls to check with the rampys to see if there are any leftover croissants off XUE from this mornings jundee flight. What? It's in wiluna? Must be a mix up, sort it out later. Oh well time for the visit to engineering to give the impression I'm keeping in touch with the workers...it's a long walk down to tech records and maintence planning so if I only do it once a year it is a goodyear. Mind those red tagged metro tyres, jeez that one looked like it had a fast track landing.
Upon return to my glass castle I'll get my lovely personal assistant to do my photocopying while I hand out a backpack at the latest employee of the month award...and try to get their name right while having a facial expression other than that of "I didn't know you worked here". Wonder if they are 457. Curse fact that breezeway barbie mates aren't here anymore. Oh hang on isn't the new metro fleet manager that former-braz-driving-then-jumping-ship-to-fly-a-q400-in-japan mate of mine? Maybe, seem to recall being invited to an engagement party involving him and someone on the dash...will get personal assistant to check the facts, might be just a rumour. Meanwhile wait for my diving buddies to rock up, burn time by making more impressive excel pie charts illustrating company turnover, employees V cash. Wait that cannot be right!?? When mates arrive commandeer a conquest and head down to leeuwin for the rest of the day and on the return leave a trail of chocolates and champers down the breezeway. Give nemo an extra $50 for coming in on his sixth day. Top the night off by enjoying my 'girlfriend' perform nudie runs up and down Valentine Ave. Ring SQ next morning and tell him how great the company is doing.

What is hard about that?!!

15 minute parking only must not apply to CEO types nice to see the tradition continuing, not allowed to park in the workers' carpark because you don't.
Another captain gone, JP you'll be missed. No doubt MC will creatively interpret the rules and regs to discover that yes, three cadets on a dash is legal just like a cpl can fly an M23 in command provided the other guy is a safety pilot and didn't log anything. I'd let it go, and concentrate on not forgetting position reports on center next time I'm in XFV. But we've all done that and the coey is there just to put the gear down, nothing else.
I honestly don't know who would buy the place. Oh would it not be ironic if lindsay knocked on the door with a cheque but I think he's laughing far too much. It is sad, in a way.

Last one to leave turn the bugs off.