PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2008, 13:15
CPTA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mark davies

Trouble is with Mark he can't spell thats why he gets caught out by being somone else on the Reply threads, sad isn't!!!!!! He told me that he was with Continental Airlines and was Captain on the 777, but what he forgot was that he had to leave the USA just as the 777 was on line, what a quick transformation from being a very senior First Officer to Captain when the plane wasn't even airborne, I must try that some time, oh! I forgot here is the best part when I asked him what system it was as I had Proline 21 time and he then said that the 777 was Proline, I then said oh! thats weird as one of my Sim rides was on the 777 just for fun though as the system was Honeywell, sad! sad! sad! and his side kick wonderful know it all idiot girl friend who was lying just as good as he was what a pair, I did say to him to be a good liar you must remember what you said, but sadly that wasn't the case.

Just like the fleet of business jets arriving? do they come with pay packets owing to the crew members? cash or cashiers cheque please nooooooo! company cheques cause they do bounce very well or are suddenly stopped or refer to drawer as i did find out myself.

Good luck everyone and safe flying