PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - David Dixon (Former Chairman Helicopter Board Of Examiners) RIP
Old 1st May 2008, 11:19
JCR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DD

Thank you so much.

The FABULOUS news is that as of lunchtime Monday, DD will be at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

2 of his fab daughters (my fab cousins) are picking him up. The third daughter still busy being a brand new mum.

DD is having "care-visits" 4 times a day from the fab health team once he's home.

Still a very much "let's see what happens" deal-but I know he's busting a gut to get home.

Not that an NHS person will read this-but BIG time thank you to all the staff at Ipswich hospital.

I will post on this when he is home. Most of the regular mob on this forum have his home number-anyone who does not and wants it-please P.M. me.

Fairly certain that one of the reasons they are kicking him out is 1: all the nurses are fed up with being goosed and 2: The local pub has noticed a dramatic fall in sales over the last month or so...........................

Yet again, my huge thanks to all who have got in touch, whether through this, (thanks Pprune), text, e-mail and so on.

Will do my best to get HRH to post on this when he can.

FAB bank holiday to you all! I'll be teaching people how to hover in the R22.....or trying to!

JR