PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2008, 09:59
Kerosine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I passed stage 2, however the interview didn't go as well as planned. Didn't get asked anything on partner airlines, fleets, knowledge of aircraft, technical knowledge, flying experience, preference on aircraft/airlines, duties of pilot etc. Basically nothing I had revised.

LOTS of questions on teamwork, more teamwork, leadership, disputes with colleagues, how you resolved them, how this translates to cockpit. Very specific examples on all. Also asked to provide examples not mentioned in the questions done before Stage 3, which is hard when you have used most of your good examples in them already!

Only question about the industry was "Tell me about current issues in aviation". Now my aviation knowledge is good, myself and the chap I travelled down with talked non stop for 5/6 hours about current issues, airline news, employment prospects, the course etc, yet in the interview I couldn't reel off all the aviation stories I'd read and talked about off the top of my head. Still haven't heard back yet, not looking promising,