PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Profit Share....
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2008, 09:35
ekpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done to all of EK's groups hard workers, you deserve it!

Very Very Well said ab757. I think that sums it all the best. No favor here. That's what i came here for. Like all of you i'm sure. Getting paid as much as possible is everybody's aim. No exceptions. Well maybe those "i'm so happy people" would say differently. When the bonus is less we say you're welcome, and when it's more we say you're welcome as well. 14 weeks bonus is a good business financially year i agree, no doubt. Same as Air Arabia by the way. Well done to all of EK's groups employees from bottom to top who have done very well what they are suppose to do and now collect the reward for their hard work. Nothing else. Good thing the target was not 300M higher cause... We are ALL employees except one and we all need each other to achieve the targets. Some get much less for much more work we all know this. But generally everybody works hard no matter where you are in the food chain, no exceptions. Does it fix the mess of EK and the zoo of Dubai? No. Personally all that retains me here is money. Quality of life? Doesn't count for me anymore. More minuses than pluses these days to live here. Working for EK in these conditions has to bring me enough money in the future for me to tolerate this freak show. Good thing there is more time behind me than ahead of me. The bonus closes 2007-2008 financial year for me. I still have to calculate my productivity for the whole year to see how much difference compare to last year before i start celebrating. Let's see how 2008-2009 financial year starts in a couple of weeks with the pay review. That's business and money we are talking about. Not happiness please That subject is way overdone i think. In the mean time i wish all of you the best for 2008-2009 financial year. I know one thing, nothing is for free around here, and getting much much more expensive by the minute and you will deserve and need every single dirham you will earn with your hard word. This I'm a 100% sure.

In the mean time, EK you're welcome!

Keep discovering