PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR.........
Thread: QR.........
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2008, 07:30
Maverick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see you giving driving tips to your so called brits and americans (just to name two)...Maybe, just maybe the Indians are one step ahead of your advice...Maybe you are taking it from them.

I have many and I say Many Indian, Qatari, American and other nationality friends and I have been in Doha for more than 23 years...I think the Indians are the ones ( especially the women drivers ) who are ultra careful, specially when it comes to drinking and driving, let alone rash driving...

The last time some one was booked for drunken driving it was a first world national!!! Please check your stats before you print....

And about long hours....Maybe they have no other option... Maybe they like their job...Maybe its some reason you and me dont know about...And maybe its the little extra they want to earn for which they have left their homes and come over....So please once again dont generalize...

You aint upsetting me Dune surfer....its just that you are not giving out facts....

Have you written about what the Brits and Americans do at their workplace to get ahead of the others and go home early....If not find out and then print......