PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHL/ATLAS/POLAR Connection?
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2008, 22:11
atlast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Layinlow : "Just how did you put your job on the line?" When the Chief Pilot gets my private personal cellphone number from out of the blue and tells me to enter BLDG 23 at JFK or I'm fired and I tell him no, it's a picketted building even though there are no pickets there, I call that putting my job on the line.
Now let it go and move on.

Biilybob521 : It won't solve ALPA's problem. They want us close to keep control and they want our dues in the face of declining revenue. We're moving on.

Whaledriver101 : Atlas MEC has direction and leadership and Atlas crewmembers approve of that direction and leadership. We're moving on.

Layinlow : To say that John and Dave are doing Cato's bidding is insane and I ask you once again to prove that absurdity. Divide and conquer you say; Atlas and Polar crew will be no more divided than they are already. We're throwing out an olive branch so we can all move on together.

CptVac : I'm still laughing but I have to admit you said something truthful,
"Atlas crewmembers know the truth." We absolutely do; that truth enables us to move on.

EJetCA : Don't leave the thread, you have some good points and it's a good read. You really seem as if you want to move on.