PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 55, 65, 75....
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2008, 20:00
Hiro Nakimura

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
School yard bully

I can understand A scalers being afraid of the big CX schoolyard bully. But for those of you with kids old enough, what advice do you give them? Kowtow as much as possible, run, hide? Or do you tell them to stand up to the bully -sensibly and possibly with help!?

WHen is enough, enough? I was quite surprised with their actions in 2001 in firing 49 people. Went to show that this 21st century airline is being run by 19th century coal mine managers. The cowardly Star chamber is another symptom of a gutless unaccountable bully syndrome - people with real character would identify themselves to candidates that have upgrades denied and would state why - real men! The incestuous self congratulating crowd of Arkansas idiots we have upstairs are busy congratulating themselves on how they got the manning just right -almost nooooo overtime!

So boys and girls, what do we do? Stand up to the bully and see if times have changed? Kow tow and accept whatever happens, like back door DECs, reduced BPP?

If my child couldn't succeed with the bully I would move him/her to a new school - same goes here. CX might still be better than most airlines but I will not remain at an airline where I have to roll over and expose my belly like some submissive dog!