Old 30th Apr 2008, 16:39
Flying Boat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Latest update from the Rally

Hello fellow fliers,

I have some interesting news for you all about the Rally:

We have a new venue for the lunch on the last day, Sunday 29 June;

Deauville

We have the airport restaurant booked, but we need a pre-booking from you to ensure you have a seat/s, if you do not book we will have to release our reservation for you.

Why not stop off at Deauville on the way home for Lunch?
A welcome break, fuel top up and possibly a new entry in your log book.

The reservations for the Pomme d’Or Hotel and Merton Hotel will be released by the 16th May after this time we cannot guarantee your room in either of these hotels.
It is a busy time of the year on the island & rooms fill up quickly, accommodation cannot be guaranteed over a weekend.
Please book this week to avoid disappointment.

The competition this year will be a challenge, even for our regular competitors, as it will be starting overhead Flers (no customs available) and there will be a mystery point on the French Coast (Even I don’t know this one).
Can’t wait!

His Excellency Lieutenant General Andrew Ridgeway, the Governor of Jersey, will be the Guest of Honour at the presentation Gala Dinner.

So far we have up to 26 entries with 18 confirmed, please do not leave it too late, we don’t want to disappoint you and, we would love to host you as one of 50 entries in the Rally.
Impossible? We did it for the 50th (25 in the last 2 weeks), so why not again.

Please look at our Website: www.jerseyaeroclub.com
You will find information about our Rally, the charitable theme ‘Helping Hands’, the special ‘Ultimate High’ and the club in general.

We will be featured in Flyer, so be sure to look out for us in this well read aviation magazine.

Finally, a local company, Kandidprints, will be taking pictures on arrival and throughout the week end – look out for them.

I now know I will be able to make it, look forward to seeing all of you there.

Happy Landings.

FB