PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR.........
Thread: QR.........
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2008, 09:36
Dune Surfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

I seem to have upset some (Maverick) but tell me that what I have said is untrue?

I personally have nothing against the Indians or anyone else for that matter, I was simply pointing out the way it is here for anyone thinking about coming.

Maverick, I was not saying that I am better than anyone else but if you live in Doha you must surely agree that the problems on the roads are caused by the locals and moreso the Indians, their driving education is quite clearly sub standard to Europeans and Americans (to name but two), so based on this then yes my driving standards are better.

As for working extra unpaid hours, this also is true, it is the fear factor that creates this, whereas the "European and American" sectors do not crumble to this as there are more jobs out there that they can walk into as opposed to the Indians who have struck their pot of glod out here and know that if they lose their jobs then consequently their 'high income' also goes.
Pole Rider is correct in his comment of unhelpfulness from the Indians, you have to talk with authority to get any kind of response.

This is my opinion and I know that opinions are like a**holes, we've all got one.