PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spicejet B737NG Contract--Some Non-salary details
Old 30th Apr 2008, 01:11
Nevrekar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NG Expat--Thank you for pointing out some of these issues. This forum is exactly for this purpose. Information--Good, Bad & Ugly. Your experience has been to some extent at the other end of the spectrum, sadly, through no fault of your own. Your self-disclosure won you no brownie points.
Personally, I have not had any major issues with the Company regarding financial stuff. My annual bonus arrived on time, and I have always completed a month before leaving so I never had to deal with the partial month issue you have mentioned--nonetheless, it is still a valid complaint.
As I keep saying, please make an informed decision to come here. Read the posts, ask questions, decide what you can handle and for how long. Come here with two buckets in hand. One for the money and one for the B.S. When either bucket fills up, leave. Hopefully your buckets don't have holes!
Some folks are ok being here, others just cannot stand it for too long. As the saying goes ---Even the flattest pancake has two sides.