PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BALPA and BA talks breakdown
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2008, 22:08
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

santas little whelper said

In the thirty or so years I have been flying airliners, the pilots who got up my nose the most were those with attitudes like heavy heavy: ex fast jet pilots who talk in clipped tones with barely concealed arrogance about their previous life, in spite of the fact they were often flying outdated equipment while being paid peanuts. They then carry their backstabbing officer like qualities over to the airlines where, in their desire to compensate for failing to achieve in the service, they often crawl their way into management positions before being found out and someone else has to clear up the mess!

And the BA pilots, many of whom have over the years managed to conceal their below average flying skills in a large balpa driven system, while at the same time trying to prevent anyone else from queering their pitch, are only too happy to take jobs with these lesser airlines when they retire at 55.
to the rub of your equally balanced chips.

so below average BA pilots came to your outfits! so are you admitting that your outfits employed below average pilots as the norm or that it was just the ex-ba guys? wow i'd be pretty upset to.

in summary, i'm the worst type of pilot. arrogant, below average hands, a backstabbing manager and worst of all ex-mil and therefore equally lucky and incompetent. and i work for BA, frack you must really hate me.

sorry

oh yeah back to the argument.........................

ba plane ba pilot

ps. basic pprune rule no 1:

when 411a agrees and admires your views its not generally considered good for your cred