Old 29th Apr 2008, 20:51
  #45 (permalink)  
Join Date: May 2003
Location: uk
Posts: 701
Well, the only reasonable advise is to get a visa. You dont want to be blacked by the Immigration service or the TSA. Think of your next TSA application when one has been withdrawn for an immigration violation.

Might keep you out of the country even if you are only going to Disney with the kids.

All we need is a brave soul to test out this theory though
A pretty dumb and dangerous thought mind you.
chrisbl is offline