PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIR MAURITIUS Exodus
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2008, 19:28
inchallah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Localiser Alive

Believe me, i can assure you out of the people who have left, MK isnt what they miss. Dig deeper and you will find that these people most had little beach houses, boats and generally a good social life.

Yes the route structure was good but now with less down time, things are not looking so rosy. Having pilots paxing all over the globe, there's a money making idea. But im sure they know what they are doing.

Most Captains are not leaving for several reasons. Some have tried and not made it with other airlines, consequently they get promoted to training Captains and so on. Others want to be close to their homeland(RSA). I can guarantee you if there was a contract out there which suited them, they would be jumping ship very quickly.

So nobody wishes MK was the worst company they worked for, give them enough rope they will take care of that themselves.

The guys i fly with, we all speak highly about the activities outside of flying in MRU, as I said there are other places in the world you can get the same kind of lifestyle. However one thing we all agree on is the people running the company are the same people who will be a detrement to MK's future.