PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad upgrades are on A320
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2008, 14:05
Relief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airpilot_A3xx

Listen mate. You are the living example of what is happening to Etihad.

You came from Gulf Air as a DEC and within a few months you are trying to sc everyone. No wonder why you are so happy with the new policy. What really upset me is the way you are using Pprune. At your GF times some were using Pprune to balance the negative comments and to cover up what management was doing. That’s why everyone knows who you are. How else would you get promoted if management didn’t knew who you are and what you post? How else would you come here? Well guess what mate? This is not GF and certainly Abu Dhabi is not Bahrain. Coming here just to s your colleagues is a no no. Your friends might be living soon and then you will be left alone you know. The short history of EY has shown many times that what goes around comes around.

The question about the B777 was who is going to fly the B777 from the LEFT seat whenever there are vacancies from resignations, retirements, additional aircrafts etc. And since you are ex GF then tell us what the GulfAir upgrade requirements for the A320 are. Why EY requirements have to be so high compare with Gulf Air and other Airlines.

Enjoy captain’s arm on May 13th.

BCF Brief

The number comes from the latest Paris Air show order. I don’t have access to the delivery schedule as we are not kept in the loop. What I know is from what was sent to us which is a copy of what was sent to the newspapers at that time. As you said deliveries will start later this year and I presume that deliveries will continue next year maybe also the year after and so on. The first A319 has arrived with a second one following very soon. There are rumors that we are getting 2 more A320 but then again who know.