PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FEAST test EUROCONTROL
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2008, 13:20
Erikk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

I passed Feast test 1.... unfortunatly didn't passed threw second test.
Made a really stupid mistake in my flightplan and guess my english isn't good enough...

You can't really prepare on the first tests... You have to count fast, listen good, remember details, make choices really fast... etc. It was fun.
Then the second test on that day was easy. You had to manage a flight strip with information coming from planes etc... I really had no problem with that.

When I went back for the second feast test it was a lot harder for me. You had to speak and discuss a lot in a group of apr. 8 people.
Then you had to prepare a flightplan and you had to explain your plan in front of the "jury". Then we've got some communicationtests....

Later that day I got a call I didn't pass. I sucks that you don't get any feedback. I would like to know what went wrong so I can work on it.

Maybe I give it another try but first have to wait for 1,5 year...
The funny part is that my younger brother passed al the tests and participates in the training in Lux. right now. The next funny part is wenn i look out of the window at the office I clearly see Eurocontrol and see the 747's land @ Beek.

Succes with your feast tests!
Greetings Erik