PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Social Thread
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2008, 11:15
poss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hear, hear! Same problem. But then I don't think (hope) that knowing easyjet fleet statistics or something like that is going to be the deciding factor for the interview.
Even if you don't think it would matter why take the risk? There were many items I learnt about that had a possibility of coming up just because I was so determined to get through and I didn't want to leave anything to chance. I learnt all 8 airlines fleets, a few destinations, a few hubs, their histories and future plans. I was asked about easyjets fleet and future plans... the fact that I knew what they were, I feel, earned me a fair few brownie points because it shows I have the initive to go out there and make sure I am FULLY prepared. This also enforces the fact that I am interested in the company and the companies CTC work with.
I also highly recommend the Grosvernor Lodge B&B, djcrossed and I stayed there for most of our selection process and were very happy with it. If you go back to baileys round about theres a very nice place to eat there and if anything, we struggled with finding somewhere to eat - didn't want an indian or a chinese.