PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Nigeria Offer Confirmation???
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2008, 19:54
freefly_rulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NaijaNinja.

I will not take your post as a personal attack against me, I presume you have had a run in with "South Africans" on previous occasions, and still feel a bit angry at them.... so your arrogence against "South Africans" in general is forgiven.

So, let me tell you a bit about myself...

I have been working in and around Nigeria for the last 3 years. I have seen, and stayed in many, many towns and cities in my time here (Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Enugu, Yola, Kaduna, Maiduguri etc), and I am currently in Naija, so I am not one of the "new breed" of pilots that suddenly want to come and work here, I have been here for quite some time, and intend to stay on a bit more, hence my employment at VK.

I have met some of the nicest people in "your" country, and I intend to stay as long as I want, I enjoy the place, and if you think I am too good for your country, the problem, obviously, is with you.

And Balewa is courteous to the people here who don't attack him first, I have followed his comments on some threads.

So, now you have no reason to come out guns blazing in my thread where I am asking Nigerians for help.