PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Nigeria Offer Confirmation???
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2008, 19:36
NaijaNinja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"....... as I really want to start working for them ......"

"....... as I really want to start working for them ......"

I am not sure i've read well, so i will ask my great friend Balewa (when he reads this) to confirm whether i have or not. Over to you Sir Balewa!

My point: Is a South African airman acting desperate to work in Lagos, Nigeria? I don't mean Lagos, Portugal! From what i know, read, see and hear both within and outside this forum, South African Pilots are too good to work in Nigeria! Nigeria ranks too inferior to South Africa!

I am not starting a war of words, just reminding certain people how tide turns and how the worm also turns! It would be nice for the NCAA to do a census of South African airmen who've chased their daily bread all the way up to EKO! Please publish the digits!

Come to think of it, is Naija the place to be when you want a large bread from flying? Answers on a postcard to those left in Jo'burg! I have no beef with any outsider as long as they don't leave EKO and then call us all sorts. Those courageous to do so whilst in Lagos, beware because the day you do so, your bread will melt in water, i will tell the Ojuju Babas to do the job!