PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question Re: CTC ????
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2008, 13:18
Gwaihir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the info one post only. Is this confirmed? I guess in the current climate there are a lot of rumours being passed around and I have certainly learnt that much.

With regards to the rest, firstly it would be libel not slander. And its not libel as I plead fair comment, based on what I was told. However I do accept that I went too far. Thrillseeker, you seem to have taken this very personally and I apologise for going too far, as you requested in the PM the initials have been removed. Could Pre3 please refrain from sending me abhorrent PMs please, there's nothing lamer than an internet hardman. I know your just sticking up for your buddy but please stop stalking me.

Anyway, in summary, I apologise to anyone I may have offended or annoyed, but I posted what I was told in good faith, albeit recklessly. For the record I feel sorry for the chap, and as someone said my priority and attention should be centred on my own application. Thrillseeker it saddens me that you wouldn't want to be my colleague in the future, you come across as being heavily committed to aviation and I respect that enormously. I admit I'm a rookie in this game and am just trying to find my way.

I don't want to compromise my cousin's own position by revealing his name, even though I am sure what he says is true. I've learnt my lesson from all this, doing it to a stranger was bad enough, but to a family member would be unforgivable. I'm no Judas