PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin FSM's to be axed
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2008, 12:00
virginracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FSM position is going, Rubbish!! All of us FSM's got the email from P/A to say that is not the case so end of story.

GFM is rife at the moment not just here at Virgin but with every airline. EOS has just gone bust which makes about five airlines recently, so i would say every airline in the world is probably trying ways to cut costs and to survive.

What i do find strange here at Virgin, is that every time we get new managers in we try to get them fired before they've even been given a chance to sort things out. Yes we have had some s--t Managers and they have all gone one way or another, so lets give this new one some time to make a difference he has only been here a short while, and if he doesn't then he will be shot out the door just like the others. Don't forget he has loads of issues to address, which the previous LM left him with!!

Don't forget the great thing about Virgin is us the staff, i think there may be tough times ahead but if we all stick together and do what we are good at we will be here for the Long Haul.