PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unpredictable DGCA
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2008, 22:01
getsetgo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black gun
Thx for your concern about my liver, I had my medical done with CME New Delhi And got fit certificate from the best doctors who are expert in aviation medicals.
Soon you will be getting letter from DGCA for your organs checks to renew FATA.

My flying experience has been good with every body irrespective of there nationalities. There are pilots flying in India from all over the globe.
I never tried to see the nationality of my colleagues till now. It is not required for flying the a/c, As flying is done according to the AFMs on board.
considering more than 20 states in India and each state having more than one culture, it is just impossible to fly by looking at face, color, or state they come from. Easiest is just follow AFMs .
Mostly I have observed cabin attendants asking expats about there nationality etc.
Next time when I fly with expat colleague ,I will try to look in to the nationalities and if he happens to be FAA pilot ,will check him out and may debrief you about my experience . ( as I was thinking about it, but will not go to this level)
You saw nothing wrong with them , I will look for…… what is right with them
I think they are good so they are here.
As you are flying from 1989, You must be International Examiner
I don’t think there is any need to follow the levels of your aviation world and your flying expertise in ICAO countries.
Thanks for the insight of your flying and licensing state.
No need for me to check any nationality.
AFMs are good enough for a good cockpit.
I can tell you ………..,you are no where near to Australians.