PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anti Airfield letter in todays Daily Mail
Old 27th Apr 2008, 19:54
robin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The last incident was at 3.10 p.m. today when a white light aircraft with a blue stripe and what looked like G-CVBV turned in a fast bank over me on my driveway...probably a Cessna....So I am afraid airing problems about selfish and dangerous pilots here has not had much effect. Well, CVBV isn't listed
I'm afraid that the information you have posted here would not pass any legal test. You cannot quote the aircraft type or model, the registration number or anything that could identify the aircraft concerned. The pilot, no doubt, will have his own views on his behaviour and the height he turned over your driveway. Without his (or her) side of the story you will have to excuse us from accepting your story as being a full and authoritive set of facts.

In fact, I would caution you against making further such comments. You have just implied that the pilot concerned was flying in a dangerous manner, but nothing you have written here would stand up in court. In fact, the pilot might even have the right to sue you.