PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question Re: CTC ????
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2008, 14:11
Gwaihir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Update

I've decided to go for it! What sort of questions do you get asked at screening? I heard somewhere that it was really hard to get accepted 3 or 4 years ago but lately its much easier and now 10% applicants are successful - that still sounds pretty formidable to me!!

Oh and I emailed my cousin regarding the facebook thing, everybody on here was right, the situation was resolved and the only person punished was the nob who did it, after he eventually owned up after everyone was threatened with suspension! I think the CTC only did that to get him to confess, it sounds as if on the whole they are very fair. Also they have 'clipped his wings' so to speak by cancelling a job with easyjet, after he paid £20,000 for the privilege, so it was a very costly little stunt indeed.

BUT, according to my cousin not everyone is like him or indeed likes him, he said he was a real oddball and a bit of a loser and an outcast especially since this happened, and everyone there is always taking the piss out of him behind his back because he is an ali g wannabe as well! lol

I'm not going to post his name as I believe that is unfair as he's not likely to be here to defend himself, and it doesnt really matter anyway, as FM/Citiflyer/thrillseeker says, but for their benefit and amusement as they probably know him his initials are