PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - older aircraft
Thread: older aircraft
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2008, 12:09
JJflyer
ZbV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brainwashing

It is funny you should mention that. It seems that it really is the case. Their indoc program seems to work on certain types of individuals and then again it does not work on others. As such the ones that can walk without blinds on their eyes and in euphoria on how great everything is, have a pretty good grasp of reality in general.

One of the people working with NJE whom I know is in heaven. Good for him. He sees nothing wrong and everything is just soooooo wonderful. It is a bit difficult to relate to that. Another just hated everything with NJE and ended up leaving. Well better happy somewhere else than miserable with the present job. I dont think though that NJE is totally bad. It is just like any other job. Has good and bad things. Good pilots and bad pilots and people that have sneaked through the system. Again a friend of mine flying with the company has managed to put it fairly well into perspective and provided me with a good view on what is actually working well and what does not. He likes some things and some he does not. Not a retirement job he says. I guess he would be one that the indoc or propaganda didnt quite work.