PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 55, 65, 75....
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2008, 04:53
leading_edge_device

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes my point is not to bash any employee group.
If we are to move forward on this matter without the knowledge of a better pay deal we are left like this, constantly fighting about the what if's and maybe's!

If an A scale pilot is to be extended then extend them on their current conditions, likewise if the B &F scales are to be forced to accept a new retirement age then there should be full compensation for the change to career.

I would not expect any pilot from CX to have to accept a crappier deal just because of a critical mass of votes on this whenever it comes around.

For the A scale'ers it must be tough praying for a pay rise when some of your bretheren are happy to keep going beyond NRA55 on less than what they were paid before.

Hey call me a sceptic, but this ****e has been ops normal for so long now it seems to be the norm, lets face it we are all lining our nests and don't care if some guy lays his/her head on block for their own cause. All we do is take the piss out of them once they crash and burn in their new ventures or we constanly harp on the idea that there is nothing else out there as good as this?

I have heard the idea of a career change in the past, but if all we do is run away from our problems they will never get fixed