PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BPIAA Rumor or Truth
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2008, 14:34
Newark Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Advice

Good advice there, Nigajigga. C'mon guys, smell the roses and get the hell out of that place. Haven't all of you put up with enough of their crap, corruption, and lies? Most of you have enough hours and experience to get a job anywhere.

Espirtdecorp is correct; you're on the Titanic and help is miles away. I only disagree with him in one respect; there are no lifejackets or lifeboats onboard. You're on your own to swim out of that place.

For you non-US or Canadian guys, don't think you have to wait on a A320 position to get the hell out of there. Take a small 135 job somewhere that you can work. That's good experience. A lot of the guys that worked there are doing that until they can get where they want. You have to crawl before you walk. At least they are building time, GETTING PAID, and not having to deal with the crap on a daily basis.

I'll tell you, if I was still there and received an email like that guy sent you, I'd be on the first flight out of that place. What an insult!! Than man has no honor.

Anything is better than being stuck in that place.

Blue Skies