PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BPIAA Rumor or Truth
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2008, 13:02
nijiggajigga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boy oh boy I rather do enjoy seeing how the same faces still don't get the picture and move on.

I quit BPIAA August 2007... now that I'm back in the states, I just got a job flying Kingairs, Learjets, and Hawkers... time to move on guys. There are tons of jobs (not to mention better paying) all around the world and unless you all are so blind or ignorant not to see that BPIAA has failed as a school and always will be a failed school and you all have false hopes. There is a reason why the instructors who tried to change BPIAA are no longer there.. you can't change a company that has so many external and internal problems... even if BPIAA got it's act together and somehow managed to be a decent flight school.. you still have the weather, ATC, and military issues to deal with... China is not ready to have general aviation or flight training.. and don't be so arrogant to think that an outsider could convince them how to do it... if you haven't realized yet.. Chinese are racists and they will do whatever it takes to save face.. which is why all those great ideas that were brought up years ago to improve the company never happened.. becuase it was a foreigner, not a Chinese person, who came up with those ideas....

Haven't you all figured this out yet? Get a clue... MOVE ON.