PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BPIAA Rumor or Truth
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2008, 01:53
Mario Brothers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lies, Lies, Lies

Hey, Brian. It was real convenient for you to leave Bautou before payday so you wouldn't have to deal with the mess you've caused. Is that how you ran your operation in Hong Kong? What sewer did AIG pull you out of? Do you think we're one of your "underlings", as you call them in China, that you can just piss on?

We put up with enough BS from your stupid, untrained dispatchers and incompetent management personnel. I dare you praise your corrupt and irresponsible management team. You go ahead and continue hanging out with the likes of John Zhang, Hamish, and Teddy...they will make your career here prosper.....hint, hint (additional RMB)

I laugh when I read your email recruiting for the DCFI positions...haha. You say the selectee will, most importantly, "learn how to manage." Well if that management includes hiding the facts from your "underlings", then TR and a few others would fit in nicely.

MP, I received your email. Are you trying to be the saviour of PanAm? Breach of contract...hahahaha....what are you going to do; sue them?...hahaha!!! Let me know when the court date is.