PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Agusta AW139
Thread: Agusta AW139
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2008, 11:33
Geoffersincornwall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where is the 'POWER' in this struggle

Red

I remember in my past dealing with the NHS deciding at one point that the biggest struggle of all was communicating and that communicating with the NHS was like wandering around a beached whale trying to find the appropriate orifice for intelligent, informed conversation........ you know where I'm going with this ......

YOU .... have the power. YOU are the customer. I am but a voice in the wilderness. If the people in your organisation don't know how to use that power then we will forever be condemned to a painful gestation. Get together with other customers, bully the CAA/FAA and GET SOME BLOODY ANSWERS.

We have an OEM with a great product but this OEM must realise that he is not working in a vacuum. His products are 'alive' and take some care to get them through their birth-pangs. YOU have to convince them to be a responsible and caring parent. Selling can only be one small part of a bright future. Good parenting leads to successful offspring and the success of all those MkII and MKIII etc. etc. AW139s will keep them in business for a long while for basically this machine is the mother and father of a bloody good helicopter with real potential.

GO TO IT........ please....

Ref the other question - AP's go OFF in the After Landing Checklist. RFM Page 2-34

I cannot find the heating/Vent limitation either - is it for real???

G