PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BPIAA Rumor or Truth
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2008, 08:08
Mario Brothers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Send Out The Resumes!!!!

This email was sent out today, April 25th (PAYDAY) to all foreign instructors from Brian "The Brain" Butts, our new president. All of you potential instructors that plan on coming here should read this carefully, along with previous posts about PanAm. You may want to reconsider and go to work at McDonalds!!

I highlighted a particularly interesting comment Mr. Butthead made in this degrading and insulting email. Those of you that work here can discect it and see that the blame for not getting paid is being put on us, the instructors, and not the management and outside interferences. This is a slap in the face to all of us.

We are appauled that you sent this notice out on payday knowing full well that you and the other management personnel in this disgusting company knew well in advance that we were not going to be paid today. You are a disgusting, rude, and inconsiderate .

Here is the email. Enjoy!!

Subject: Notice from Mr. Brian Butt

Dear Expatriate Professional Colleagues,

25th of each month is our pay day - a day which is very important to all of us, as an employee.

However, the School has difficulty meeting this deadline this month. As the head of the School. I feel sorry to be the carrier of this bad news. However, I have very positive and solid evidence that our salary money has been deposited into our account in Hong Kong, but due to the complexity of the foreign exchange law in China, it will take a few days for the money to be credited to our School's account in China. I am confident that it will be Monday 28th, and latest Tuesday 29th April when we can pay you.

I share your views that this is not ideal but you must understand that, as instructors, or the salepersons of the School, our productivity has been low lately. This has a lot of impact on our revenue. The management has been doing a great job of attracting new funds and investment. But unless, we work harder and be more efficient in our operations, our income will be forever affected. I take the opportunity to ask you, if the sky is is open to us - we must fly - not one bird but all the birds must be in the Sky.

I cannot agree with you more that you are entitled to be paid puntually but I am asking you for your understanding - the school needs your patient and cooperation to go thru this difficult time, together, and hand-in hand. PanAm is one big family.

If any one of you have difficulty in meeting certain financial deadlines due to the delay of this payment, please come to see me or write me an email, I will do my best to help.

Best Regards
Brian