PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 55, 65, 75....
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2008, 00:56
iceman50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PILL and others,

It is very hard to have respect for the "children" that have tantrums on this thread and then go on to say they are Professional Pilots and they deserve their command now and I want it right now or I am going to throw my toys out of the cot that my company has bought for me. Well they should stop flying these shiny new jets and go back to the bush and their safe little trikes they were flying before!

You have all obviously only been here a couple of years and should have had your Command yesterday. Get some time IN!!!

Cannot wait to hear the fallacious argument again about how you should have planned earlier etc etc. As has been said before plans change and can be affected by other factors requiring re-planning. But of course you "children" know it all and will have made the best plans and they will never need amending - just the sort of decision maker we need in the left seat!

Finally some of us actually enjoy flying!!! It is what we always wanted to do and still want to do, we did not take up the profession as we thought it would make us RICH. Some have been made rich others not, but hey that is LIFE, get over it.