PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 55, 65, 75....
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2008, 18:28
SAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RL For president?

I think not. He does not even want it, I would hope, if he does it is all for his own ego, he quit rejoined and is not the authority he claims to be but is only good with numbers, the end. Listen but do not take it as the Gospel.

A vs B scales is all new and old **** over again, who stood up for A scalers in 99, B way more than A, clear as RL's mud.

RA 65 lets see what the f*^%$t the AOA comes up with, I am sure it will fall short of what junior officers deserve, but lets see what is on offer.

The wholier than you know who, go and f)(*#$ing read a history book. As for the new comers to this outfit, learn fast or you will be left waaaaaaay behind. That is the game being played and has nothing to do with the AOA, it is YOU. B tried to help A once and it sure as hell did not work, so look after yourself anything else will get you nowhere in this place.

You "guys" are all lost in this cause, it could have been sorted out a long time ago, so do not whine here, put your money where your mouth is. I think NOT.

Sorry forgot, we are talking about CX pilots, that is NEVER going to happen. You invented aviation. Sorry WE DID, I am one of the same F*@#)%wits that you are.