PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2008, 09:54
squirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hint on interview

Hi there,

The process is still the same, they haven't changed anything, usually they change some of the objects on one on one interview.also the bunker tes can be transformed somehow but i think they stick to what it is now...2 years ago they also had geography so they were checking if you know some capitals of some contries but this is ok is not hard.

Here is some advice for the last interview when the EY lady will ask "what will you do in case you spill a drink on a passanger?"

This is what i woul answer:

Apoligise to the pax, offer clean moist towels to clean up. Soda water as well if it was red wine to reduce the stain.

Inform the Cabin Service Manager and your cabin Team Leader at once. This just in case the pax becomes angry, they have been trained to deal with it and HAVE dealt with it before.
Just remember not to worry about this. Doesn't matter, it has happened in across all the cabins.
You may want to say to the CSM it was the turbluance that added to the mistake ( don't tell the interviewer that ).

The interviewer is looking for a certain response.....
1.Did you aplogise to the pax?
2.What action did you take?
3.Did you inform your Team Leader and CSM???
4.Was the matter resolved.
5.Communication amongst the crew and Team Leaders.

Telling the CSM & T.L is to cover you incase the pax becomes angry, he or she may have had 7 glasses of wine before the spill and is now PISSED.
The CSM & T.L have been trained to deal with this matter, and trust me. They have dealt with this many time in the past before.

Hope this helps.

Regards